4.14.2011

Pre-Easter trip


First time in their stroller, finally

Don't be deceived by the green and the lack of snow on the ground.  It was surprisingly cold during our trip to Provo, where we can usually count on it to be at least non-coat wearing weather.  Especially in April.

We stayed with my grandparents, who hadn't met the boys or my niece yet.  So we got to spend a few days with them and my sister and her husband.  It was perfect.  I'll take the cold weather.

The bunny is something we made with my grandma when we were young and I wanted to started the tradition with my family.  It's super easy so let me know if you want the recipe.

3 comments:

Jannet said...

Ah, the dreaded Easter Bunny coffee cake! I never DID learn how to make that... nor the sugar peep-hole Easter eggs. You are so much a better mom me!

Anyway, I just LOVE that 3rd picture down. I've been looking at it, off and on, all day. You sure do have some incredibly beautiful children!

Anonymous said...

So fun!! I hope your doing ok. Miss you guys. Your babies are getting big. They are so cute. Hey how do you get your cute blog backgrounds and wording??

barlow.stephanie said...

I would love the recipe. It looked cute. Cute kids too Whitney. I love how your family has grown. Love the smiles.