I found this on the floor the other day, fairly close to a pair of children's scissors.
She felt bad about it, but not as bad as me. So I immediately made an appointment for her to get a REAL haircut, by someone older than 3.
I think we are all happy with the results. Doesn't she look cute?
live poultry market near me
3 years ago
5 comments:
Hahahahahahahahahaha!
And yes, she looks adorable!
CUTE!!! she's following in my footsteps....she wants to be a hairdresser :) just don't let her near the boys' hair when they get older....
My kids have never done that (but then I have three boys and only one girl), and yes, she looks adorable! I MISS her! And you guys too :)
Whitney, I love readying your blog! You are sooo hilarious and entertaining the way you do your posts. Look how BIG the boys are getting, and those chubby cheeks! and I can't believe how much snow you still have. (our rain hasn't stopped either) love you!
Ahh! I think it's a rite of passage. Remember when Ryan took the clippers to his AND macey's hair? Just be glad Jade's wasn't to the scalp :) Good memories at least!
And those were cute conversations with Jade. I love the innocence of these little ones. It makes me want to record everything they say every day.
Miss you, as always
Post a Comment