3.20.2011

Keeping a positive attitude

So even though tomorrow is the first official day of spring and it still looks like the dead of winter, I have a lot to be grateful for.  Thank goodness for picture to remind me.

Yesterday I was holding the boys and looked out the window and saw this.
 
It may be cold but it sure is beautiful.  I had a moment.
We're still finding creative ways to occupy our time until I can use my new double jogging stroller!
 

 And we can still DRESS like its spring, right?

 Everest after his bath
 Calder during his bath...I even changed the water.
 A happy Calder after his bath

 I made THE best blueberry muffins with my new mini muffin tin.  This picture doesn't do justice to the cuteness of the mini's.
 Nor does this picture do justice to the cuteness of my sleeping beauty.  I love her.
 Taking advantage of the "last" days of winter.  Actually this awesome snow fort collapsed in our 40 degree weather the very next day!  Hooray for spring!

6 comments:

Amber said...

i sure wish it would feel like spring too!!!
cute kids-- and muffins :)
and way to go-- changing the bath water :)

Anonymous said...

How cute!! I miss you guys. Hope your doing well. What jogging stroller did you get? Im looking for one.
Look at you baking well you have twins and a toddler. Your amazing!!

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

Cute! I love the updates of you cute babies! I am wishing for spring weather too:)

Denisse said...

Oh my goodness! Those eye lashes on your little 'sleeping beauty' are awesome! and those mini blueberry muffins look so yummy! I want one right now!:) The twins are getting so big! they are adorable!

Jannet said...

Yipee! So many more wonderful pictures now to upload to my Photobucket! Hang in there! Winter will all be over soon!

BTW... I always look forward to your blogs SO much! Thank you Whit!

Sharon McKee said...

I love Jade's eyelashes in the sleeping picture. She looks like a little snow princess.