3.10.2011

Blessings

Of all kinds.

The boys were blessed by their daddy on Sunday.

My mom, sister, brother-in-law, niece, 3 bro/sis-in-laws from Aaron's side and their families, and gma-in-law all arrived to snow covered Teton Valley safely.

Everything was P-E-R-F-E-C-T (except of course my mom's trip home, which I believe she is still on right now, 24 hours later...)

Calder L Everest R
Grandma Lois made the blankets, they are beautiful!
By the way, Calder now weighs 9lbs2oz and Everest weighs 11 lbs!  They are 9 weeks old today.
Calder (sorry I didn't bother to edit the scratches off his face)
Everest
Reading with grammy
haha! Sorry gma, you lost to a 3 year old
On the way to our house
My neighborhood
Which also happens to be at the end of the earth...
This is what happens when they plow
Breakfast of champions (Denny's...)
Cute outfits grammy got the boys on our way to the airport


Daryn, how did I not get a single picture of you guys? Do you have any?

Anyway, thank you family for coming to support us. We had a wonderful time and we love you!

8 comments:

Amber said...

aw. they are as cute as ever!! i can't believe you live in the middle of nowhere!! and you look great by the way--and so does your cute mom!!

Anonymous said...

Okay, so I need to know, ARE THEY IDENTICAL??? I can't tell. But they are so stinkin' cute. I am sending hugs your way! Sharon

Rachel said...

They are so dang cute! I can't wait to meet them.

Jannet said...

I love each and every one of these pictures SO much! So much in fact that you'll probably be seeing most of them on MY blog! I think all the pics of Daryn, Jon and Rachel are probably on my camera... which has unfortunately gone missing for the time being. Hope we find it! Meanwhile, looking forward to seeing all the additional pictures of everyone taken by grandpa Rohn!

SO glad we decided to take those pictures of your "neighborhood!"

And also... they've GOT to be identical! Unless they're lying side by side you simply can't tell them apart... except for the fingernail scratchies on Calder's cheek. Even YOU guys get them mixed up!

Aaron, Whitney, and kids said...

They look a lot a like, but they're not identical. They have enough small differences that there's no way they are. Just my opinion.

Jannet said...

I think you're right... and I could definitely sense their differences while holding them. But they are not easily identified without a bit of scrutiny. Now if you and Daryn had been born at the same time it would have been completely easy to have told you two apart. But with these two, not so much.

And I'm (really) hoping that they're NOT identical, because of "Viva La Difference" and all that...

Kelli Albaugh said...

Whitney your boys are so perfectly cute! Glad things are going well for you guys!

Daryn N said...

Your comments about your pictures are always so funny Whit :) I love your family, and I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad we got to come :)
wv & my next child's name: daffledo