We go through at least 350 a month. And I'm not expecting to be done buying diapers for at least another 3 years. If you expect to pay at least $25 a box twice a month for 36 more months, that's...well...a lot of money that I could be spending on something else. Not clothes or vacations necessarily, but maybe hospital bills.
Since January I've been using the codes I get every time I buy diapers to enter into the Huggies Free diapers for a year contest. I'm a contest enterer if you didn't already know. But I never win anything. The last time I won something I was 8 and I put a dollar into a super bowl pool against my parents and their friends and happened to win $50 ( I wish I'd saved that money to buy diapers). Well there are only 4 days left until the last day of the contest, and I am praying, and fasting even, that I will win this contest. Is that a stupid thing to fast for? Well right now it is one of the most important things I can think of to fast for. So pleeeease, if you have nothing better to do, pray that we will win this diaper contest.
10 comments:
I am totally sending prayers your way. FYI, most of my friends here at the Village do cloth diapers. It's a cheaper (albeit GROSSER) alternative.
good luck. i hope you win. :)
I remember that night you won the $50! And all we were really trying to teach you that night was that it was a silly way to lose a dollar...
But is there a diaper fund I can donate to? Cause I would be more than happy to. No, really. Does Amazon do diapers? Let me know if there's any way I can help out... besides just praying a little more.
I'm sorry Whit :( That's a lot of money. I will pray for you. Even if you don't win, as long as you're doing what's right, you'll be blessed in other ways. :) Love you.
In case you don't win...
I know you are in Driggs area so you are limited on stores for purchases... and if you are not too picky on the brand Walgreens always has amazing deals. Last week the walgreens brand was on sale buy 1 $8.99 get 1 free and they also offer a coupon for $2 off making them around $2.50 a package. I have not used them yet but, I am going to use them when they are on sale like that because you go through them so fast. who wants to pay that much? not me you THROW them away! Good luck Whit I hope you Win!
Hey Whitney I found this website, I'm not sure how credible it is, but its worth a shot. http://freebabydiapers-info.com/
There is a link to enter your e-mail fill out a survey and you get diapers for a year apparently.
http://freebies.about.com/od/babyfreebies/tp/free-diapers.htm
Hi Whitney,
My name is Sharon. You don't know me but I went to high school with Aaron. Mostly I am just a blog stalker:) He He creepy I know!! Anyway I read your post about the diaper contest and I wanted to pass these codes on to you. We buy huggies but I am not a contest girl. Hope you win!!!
CJHJB DLBCW RRQJH
XBFNS HKSFT NLTKG
CSSJR PXMCW RBBJX
NFWKK RRCPG SPFRF
JLSNW DNJFC CMFRF
LHPPH XBKNR QWFRF
Soooooo, did you win???
So..if you call Huggies like I did with a complaint (i got a whole box of diapers with the sides glued down) they send you SWEET coupons for diapers. Like boxes of FREE diapers. Also I know they will give you sweet deals for having twins. CALL HUGGIES!!!!!! They will hook you up. let me know how it goes, good luck!
Megan
Post a Comment