1.09.2011

More pictures

Calder-I have to be honest, I am currently arguing with Aaron over whether or not this really is Calder.  I thought for sure I could tell because I didn't think they were identical.  But now I'm not sure.

Everest-I'm sure that this is him.

Calder's first non-tube feeding.  It didn't work out very well.






The brochure they gave me when I came in on Thursday asking to be checked.  I guess I showed them.


I'm home (at my brother-in-law's) now.  I would have stayed because its much easier to see the boys when I just have to walk across the hall.  But I'm also really happy and comfortable to be home with Jade and Aaron.  We just have to make frequent trips back every day.  No news yet on when they'll come home.

6 comments:

Jannet said...

They look identical to me! I think you need to start labeling them from now on for us folks who are 1,500 miles away. Also, when I come in March could you put a little red nailpolish on Everest's right toe... so I'll know exactly who I'm snuggling? They are so beautiful you guys!!! Praying for the day they'll be able to go home to their little room!

Daryn N said...

Oh my goodness, those pictures break my heart. I hate that they have to have tubes and all sorts of medical attention. I know it's for the best thought :( I'm praying really hard for them to get better fast so they can come home to their family. i love you guys! Keep us updated so we can plan our trip to Twin Falls.
ps...I guess I can't use my word verification for baby name ideas anymore, but just in case.... Danesses

Amy Berringer said...

Whitney, thanks for the posts and pictures, like I told Aaron I think about you guys all day every day. I know the boys will be great, they already are doing so good, and it sounds to me like they are in good hands with the nurses. A good nurse is worth it's weight in gold.

Jace and Wendy Mckee Famiy said...

Thanks for the pictures!!! You are amazing Whitney I hope you are recovering too!

Sharon McKee said...

I agree, they are not the same baby. The tape is different. But other than that, they look the same. So adorable, I hope they are doing well today.

Jannet said...

How funny that even you guys are confused. I feel so much better now!

They are both so beautiful!