1.29.2011

Big Boys

New stats as of January 28 (3 weeks and 1 day old):
Everest--6 lbs 11.5 oz
Calder--5 lbs 12.5 oz
Over a pound and a half gain each!

So proud of my chubby little guys :) Well, they're still tiny, but they're working on it!

6 comments:

Jannet said...

Yay for the chub-up! And I LOVE:

Their shirts!... and how you're not treating them like "one" even this early.

And how each of them have one curled little hand and the other one is held flat... yet in opposition.

And that each little shape of their ears and heads are so very perfect, yet different.

I just love them!

btw... are those some sort of preemie binkies or just some newfangled baby thing?

Daryn N said...

I LOVE their shirts! They are so stinking cute! My WV is backgurt, that sounds painful.

Sharon McKee said...

I just LOVE them! Darn it, I will NOT be baby hungry!

Sheen said...

cute boys!

glad they're home safe and sound.

Amber said...

they are so cute!!!

Tyler and ShaeLee May said...

Precious!