1.23.2011

37 weeks

That is how far along I would have been today. It's surreal, I can't believe I have 2 healthy boys at home with me.  I'm not gonna lie, I'm relieved I don't have to be pregnant for another 3 weeks, and that I haven't been pregnant for the last 2 weeks. That was tough! We sure love our little family...or maybe not so little anymore.


Bath day at the hospital the day before their discharge

Hanging out with cousin Rachel

Home sweet home (Everest left, Calder right)


So happy to be home with my little angel, and to be able to fit into my new Notre Dame shirt from Lohn and Sharon :)

Everest

Calder


Love her!



Jade with cousin Cael the day the boys were born

8 comments:

Sharon McKee said...

Such great pictures, thanks for posting. It makes me feel not so left out :) I'm am trying to tell if Calder has a Gunnar nose. It kinda looks like it, but it might just be the angle. And do they have reddish hair??? Oh, I want to HOLD them. If I was closer, I would do your dishes, make you dinner, and do laundry and I would play with Jade Blast it.

Glad you like your ND t-shirt. Only YOU would fit into it this soon after having twins.

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

I'm so excited for you. I have been dying to ask how you tell them apart. At the hospitol they obviously had wrist bands, but how do you do it now that they're home? If I had twins I would not put it past myself to mix them up and not find out for ten years. Although I know you probably have some amazing system or maybe they don't look as much alike in real life as they do in photos. I hope the transition from having one child to having three is going great.

Daryn N said...

I love Jade dancing. I can't wait to hold them again. Rachel went almost all day without spitting up!!! so next time we see each other, maybe you can hold her while I have the boys and you won't have to worry about changing your shirt :)

Nicole Norris said...

Congrats! I am so happy for you and your cute family. I can't imagine what it would be like to have twins. I am very great full that my 4 kids came one at a time!

fyi I am Daryn's sister-in-law (married to Jason, Jon's brother)

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

It's so nice to hear that the boys are home now and in your arms. I love the pictures and updates on them. They sure look like they've grown alot! I miss you tons! Give those babies a kiss for me!

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

It's so nice to hear that the boys are home now and in your arms. I love the pictures and updates on them. They sure look like they've grown alot! I miss you tons! Give those babies a kiss for me!

Jannet said...

Yes, it is SO surreal.. that they're not even due yet for another 3 weeks and there they are at home and already chilling out and acclimated! I can't stand this waiting to snuggle them!... and to try to snuggle Jadie. What a little pistol she is! You have your hands full I'm sure!!! But this too shall pass...

Your beautiful family is SO blessed!

Why oh why don't I live in Idaho?

Tyler and ShaeLee May said...

Oh My Gosh! Congratulations you guys! I haven't been on top of the whole blog thing for a while and all these wonderful posts! So happy everyone is doing so well. I can't believe how amazing you look so soon.