so cute! she's getting so big. it makes me sad to see them grow so fast.
i hardly download any songs off of itunes anymore. i usually go to... gomusic.ru to download everything and they're only 9 cents!!! LOVE IT! that's where i downloaded it at.
are you trying out for sytycd? you totally should! i know how amazing you are.
Adorable pictures, and perfect title! Jade is adorable ... and so busy just enjoying life! It was so good to see you in Charleston--you and your family are so sweet :)
So your pictures are so cute! whats the concert? and, oh my, thanks so much for that Breakdown More song. I loooooove it. I am horrible at knowing who sings what songs and it turns out I've loved this guy's stuff for a while, but now that I know who he is, I'm finally embarking on a new adventure, so thanks bunches! I loooove that song! I never would have found it without you, because yes, I am that bad at this game! haha Hope you're doing great! I think about you often!!! xoxo
6 comments:
that is one beast of a slide! i can't believe that she is so big! where has the time gone!?!?! i hope things are going great for ya!
so cute! she's getting so big. it makes me sad to see them grow so fast.
i hardly download any songs off of itunes anymore. i usually go to... gomusic.ru to download everything and they're only 9 cents!!! LOVE IT! that's where i downloaded it at.
are you trying out for sytycd? you totally should! i know how amazing you are.
I don't know how I'm going to make it till November without seeing you guys!
She is getting to be such a big girl!
Adorable pictures, and perfect title! Jade is adorable ... and so busy just enjoying life! It was so good to see you in Charleston--you and your family are so sweet :)
She is so precious in her little dress. I love it :)
So your pictures are so cute! whats the concert? and, oh my, thanks so much for that Breakdown More song. I loooooove it. I am horrible at knowing who sings what songs and it turns out I've loved this guy's stuff for a while, but now that I know who he is, I'm finally embarking on a new adventure, so thanks bunches! I loooove that song! I never would have found it without you, because yes, I am that bad at this game! haha
Hope you're doing great! I think about you often!!! xoxo
Post a Comment