It hasn't been for a couple days actually, but for a while I thought it would never stop. We took advantage of the nice weather by going to String Lake over in Jackson. Its still not really warm enough to swim, but there are leaches in that lake anyway! {Right Daryn?}


live poultry market near me
3 years ago
6 comments:
love string lake!
little miss jade is growing up so fast!
i hate leaches :( but i love my little nitch :) love you!
wv: hackidea
Cute pictures! And NO, I haven't been to my concert yet. That isn't until October! But I am way excited! :)
It seemed to rain forever here too, then all of a sudden yesterday was the hotest day of the year...96.
I just love Jades hair bows!
here is the website for the handmade market on my blog... the stuff is SO cute! www.bijoumarket.com
Post a Comment