I am so excited for this movie! I don't care if they got some things
wrong, or if people think I'm a huge dork for my excitement. And I'm
the most excited that I'll be with my mom this time when it comes out,
so she'll have to see it with me :)And in defense of the last scene, Bella is wearing a different outfit with Laurent
than when she runs towards Jacob, so I think its 2 different scenes in the movie.
I know she didn't know Jacob was a warewolf at that point in the book.
live poultry market near me
3 years ago
6 comments:
ha!!! i'm so excited too :)
Oooh, I cannot wait! Not for the movie so much but to see you guys! Ok.. I'm sure I'll enjoy the movie too.
You're so funny, Whitney! I still need to read New Moon.
Me too! I can't wait! I think its funny how much poeple freek out over things like changes etc. Yes it bugs me when something is changed for no reason, but obviously a movie can not be just like the book, there are going to be some differences. If you want it to be the same, just read the book, its always the same. Enjoy the movie for what it is.... a movie.
Don't worry, Whit. You are not a loser! I am super excited too!! I was talking to some high schoolers in our ward the other day about Twilight and I knew a lot more then they did...Yikes...
I'm with you all the way. I can't wait until it comes out! I'm such a loser too.
Post a Comment