Here is the dance that I choreographed for the BYU-I collegiate showcase. They did a great job, but I'm excited to keep working at it. It will be performed in the International Folk dance festival in August.
Last night we had a girls night at the Jackson Hole Playhouse. They were doing Grease and we had so much fun! Now I need ideas on some leverage to use on our husbands to get them to do a "boys routine" of Grease Lightning at our family reunion this summer.
Aaron got to use his super daddy powers to save Jade on Sunday when she went head first into the pond. Luckily we had plenty of time to get to her while she was testing the waters. Obviously we didn't get a picture of the part when she was completely submerged because I was too busy freaking out.
live poultry market near me
3 years ago
5 comments:
Seriously, you have such talent!
oh that was probably pretty scary for your little girl! The dance was so pretty, nice work :)
Even from SO far away I could TOTALLY spot the little dot that was you! Wait, you WERE in it right??? If not,you've got some serious competition.
Oh no Jadey!
And I forgot to say... the choreography was fabulous! How did you do that???
I love it! It makes me homesick for the Kirkham building just watching it. I agree, if that wasn't you, then one of those girls looks and dances just like you :)
Post a Comment