6.16.2009

What has she gotten herself into





I L-O-V-E her

I also wanted to share these videos with all of my family who couldn't come to the gospel show that I got to be in. It was an incredible experience that I'm very grateful for. Sorry I'm posting videos of myself. The first video is a combination of the opening of the show, and then the full song later in the show. The second and third videos are a few of the songs I sang backup for. I come out after a minute or so and I'm on the far left.

Thanks to Aaron for recording it and my mom for editing it :) What a great family I have.



4 comments:

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

you're so beautiful Whit!

Daija said...

I'm glad you posted videos of yourself! You are amazing. And I love those pictures of Jade - too funny.

Jannet said...

Hahaha you found those fast, you little sneak! I was going to surprise you!

Can't stop watching them myself!

Adorable Jade... "Mwah!"

Scott & Katie said...

I love everything! I love pictures of Jade, I love watching you dance, I love it all. But I can't lie...you do need to go grocery shopping. Your fridge, although very clean, is quite sparse :)