9.06.2012

Fall excitement



I can't wait!  Its sad that this is the kind of stuff that makes it easier to get up in the morning.

I also can't wait for this.

Its the fall of the Vampires.  I love fall!  And I guess vampires too...

2 comments:

Daryn N said...

oh sister, I'm glad you have something this awesome to look forward to :) At the zoo the other day, I saw a leaf fall from a tree. I stepped on it and it crunched, best sound ever! I LOVE fall, that's what I'm looking forward to...the smell of dead leaves :)

Jannet said...

I need to hire a bunch of vampires to come rake my leaves this fall! And then, perhaps if I play my cards right, I'll be able to remain young enough to be able to manage this back breaking task as long as it seems I'm gonna have to..