9.13.2012

Changing Seasons

A little bit of picture catch up as we move from summer to fall...

 Jade wanted to share how long her hair is getting
 Last time "playing in the sprinklers".  The sprinklers were on, but they preferred the hose.  And only for a minute.
 Twins?
 Jade and I and grammy got a headstart on Halloween.  Can you guess who she's going to be?

 Football season! 


 Ashley Anderson's birthday party





FYI: 
•I'm 27.5 weeks pregnant now.  Feeling very big all of a sudden and already having a rough time sleeping.  Its hard to believe I still have 3 months, but also scary to imagine that he could be as early as the boys were.  That would only be 7 weeks away!  I'm not ready.  
•My double vision and numbness are still present.  I still can't drive.  Frustrating.
•The MS walk is only a week away.  If you'd like to help us out in any small way you may go here!

4 comments:

Daryn N said...

I loved everything about that post :) It's amazing how much Jade looks like you. I'm so glad you got to go to the birthday party! I love your children :) Happy Fall!!!

Sean and Rachel said...

LOVE Jade's costume so far. You're so creative! I just joined your team for the walk. Can't wait to see you then!

Brianna and Byron Putnam said...

So darn cute, those kids of yours!!! Jade's costume looks like it's going to be AMAZING!! Also, I didn't realize you were a vampire diaries fan... we LOVE that show but missed last season so I'm hoping to catch it on netflix :)

Jannet said...

I love all these pictures more than I can say! My big girl Jade, up top, has become so grown up overnight! And the boys on the diaper boxes, priceless!