7.27.2011

Guess who...

Guess who was at my Zumba class yesterday!

Her name is Laurie Metcalf.  In case you don't know who she is, here is a brief list of her film and television accomplishments...
Jackie (Roseanne's sister) on the show Roseanne
The voice of Andy's mom on Toy Story 1-3
The voice of Lucille on Meet the Robinsons
Betty Trout in Runaway Bride
Along with a long list of appearances in shows such as Easy Money, Desperate Housewives, Grey's Anatomy, Monk, Frasier, Malcolm in the Middle, 3rd Rock from the Sun, etc. (Thank you IMDB!)

And yes, she did actually DO my zumba class.  Which actually was not "my" class because I was subbing.  What a great day to be a sub :)

3 comments:

Mason & Laura said...

AWESOME! I bet you are a freakin' amazing Zumba instructor. I wanna join your class.

Jannet said...

Um... she's Laurie something or other, right? What was she doing in Idaho? How cool though! Oh yea... Metcalf. How'd she do?

TerriLyn said...

This is so cool! I met her once in idaho too! Acutally I think it was up by Jackson or somewhere up there but when i was at BYU-I Chelsea Archibald and I went with one of our dance instructors to teach her how to ballroom dance because she was trying out for a role in the movie "Shall we Dance" That is so cool that you met her too. I think she has a vacation spot in idaho or something near by. Cool.