8.03.2011

I'll miss you!

 I'm leaving for Las Vegas in 2 days for a girls weekend with some friends.  I am going to miss my kids like crazy.  And Aaron too! I love them so much.  
But I'm trying not to feel too guilty because come on, I really need this break.
Vegas here I come!  And I hope to come back with a tan.  Or at least a burn.

5 comments:

Daryn N said...

You look beautiful! Even when you're fast asleep. I'm so glad you get a break!! Enjoy it, and don't feel too guilty :)

Anonymous said...

Yeahhh!! So excited. I will miss my family too. I have been scrambling to make sure they have everything they need and ready before I leave:) The joys of being a mom.

Jannet said...

I'm crazy jealous! Good for you! And good luck Aaron!

bradmoranz said...

We say go for it!! Have a great time, sweetie. And you and your whole family are beautiful!!!

we love you so much!

dad and jenny

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

Have fun! I am so excited that a famous person came to your zumba class!