Me: Jade, what are you eating?
J:String cheese
Me: Oh, where did you get that?
J: The fridge because I was just "SO hungry"
And yes, she did use "air quotes" while she said it.
A few minutes later, while I'm pouring her a drink to wash down her string cheese...
J:Mom, I'm just so worried you are going to make a huge mess.
haha. Oh I love her. Especially when she looks like this.
live poultry market near me
3 years ago
5 comments:
hahaha she's so cute. That picture is adorable.
She ACTUALLY used air quotes? With her hands? Where did she learn that??? And yes, isn't it wonderful that they sleep. Thats when I remember that I DO love them ;)
haha!! too funny!! We have conversations like that at our house too. not with actual air quotes, but the same tone for sure!! (and just now hendrix came up to me and pretended to take my blood pressure while wearing his stethiscope. and with a very 'don't worry' tone to his voice, he assured me that he was almost done.)
I don't think air quotes had been invented when you guys were teenagers. Thank goodness.
Gorgeous picture there!
ohhh these are so funny! and I love the picture. What a sweetie. I also love the picture of your "kids not crying" gotta definitely document those moments!!
Post a Comment