My giant preemies are 14 lbs 7 oz (Calder) and 16 lbs 15 oz (Everest)! Thank you Similac. They are both rolling over, grabbing things, loving tummy time propped up on their elbows, making baby sounds in their own little language, sleeping through the night, and crying the other 14 hours of the day. It sure is a lot more fun to be a mom of twins when I'm writing about all the cool stuff they're doing while they sleep peacefully in the next room.
Anywho, 4th of July was a blast as always. I'm loving my new sunburn.
 |
| I came in last as usual, in case you were wondering. Not "as usual" like I do a lot of potato sack races, but "as usual" like any time I'm racing against someone. |
 |
| You're welcome, Jon |
 |
| I don't remember what this game was called, but it was totally awesome. And I'm pretty sure I lost. |
 |
| Yes, I took a picture at church. It was just too cute to pass up. They are sitting still and quiet! |
 |
| hahaha. A little retaliation. |
|
|
Can't wait for the 4th 2012!
1 comments:
I love these pictures! Every single one of them! And it makes me so happy that you all got to spend the holiday together! But it also made me miss you all even so much! I cannot believe how big the boys are!
And seeing Jade sitting in Primary with her arms folded like that?.. Well, that got me a little more than teary eyed. But in a good way.
Post a Comment