3.23.2009

Post 3 of 3

#3

Posts without pictures aren't as fun, but I don't have any pictures from this weekend! It was kind of a weekend-with-myself kind of event, and its embarassing to ask people to take pictures of you by yourself. So I guess all I have are the memories.

Anyway, I just returned from ACDF (the American College Dance Festival) at Utah Valley University. All I can say--or I guess the most important thing I can say--is I have the best husband in the world for helping me have all these incredible experiences! He watched Jade all day for 4 days so that I could go take a whole bunch of dance classes with teachers from everywhere. It was amazing.

So I guess I just want to say "Thanks Aaron, I love you!!"

And to connect this post to #2 of 3, I want to say thank you to all my family and friends who have supported me with this MS walk. I know I can be kind of silly about it, but its so important to me. If my MS were to get worse, I couldn't have the experiences like I had this weekend. I'm so lucky.

And finally...This picture was actually taken before we left, but it was too funny not to post. She loooves ravioli.

3 comments:

Sean and Rachel said...

Sooooo jealous that you went to ACDF. And yes, I'll be back from Ohio for our dance class. I'm going over conference weekend, even though I wish I could stay a whole week! The site I used is picnik.com

Jannet said...

I had to enlarge the picture to see what you meant. Now I see what you meant. LOL!

And yes, you DO have a wonderful husband!

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

I would love to see you when you're here! Give me a call and we'll set it up!