3.23.2009

Post 2 of 3

#2 Progress with the 2009 Walk for Multiple Sclerosis...

I upped our fundraising goal to $3000 because that's about what we raised last year and I knew we could do it. The walk is 3 weeks away, we're at $1550, but we've had a lot of help and I think we can still make our goal.

In a couple of weeks, we'll be hosting a fundraising concert at our house here in Driggs (see flyer below). Anyone who wants to come (within the confines of my friends and family, or my friends' friends and family) can come :)



I don't know why, but every year (for the last 4 years) I've said "I'm not going to overdo it this year with fundraising, I'm just going to go enjoy the walk and maybe donate a little money myself). But I can't do it! So I think this year I've probably exhausted myself with all of this. It hasn't been quite as much work, however, as putting together a garage sale. But last year we raised $1000 with the garage sale! So maybe we'll try that again next year.

Click on these links if you want to learn more about MS, join us for the walk, or sponsor our team.

2 comments:

Jannet said...

What a great idea! I wanna come!!! *sigh*

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

I"m excited for the walk! I need to get back in gear of fundraising. I want my t-shirt!