I get sick of coming up with titles. When my friend Katie and I were younger and would write emails to eachother, we would just type random things in the subject line and it is so much easier! So from now on, unless I think of something relevant right away, this is what it will be...or something similar :)
Here are some of my recent faves of my time with Jade. I love her!

live poultry market near me
3 years ago
5 comments:
haha...katie and I would do the same thing :) love the new pictures of jade!!!
I LOVE HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wv:aplene
These are darling pictures. She is really growing up. I miss you guys! We need to catch up one of these days. My number changed. Let me know if you didn't get the text I sent with the new one. I would love to hear from you when you've got free time. Hope you are well!
I don't know how I missed this blog. Awwww! Look at her standing!
Haha I love it!! I'm glad after 15 years of friendship, EFY, High School Graduation, basically being roommates at college, GGB, and many more memories...it is the title of my emails that you remember. But hey- I'll take the shout out!! :)
Glad you guys are doing so well! I can't believe how big Jade is getting. So cute!!
Post a Comment