3.12.2009

The greatest sounds in the world

Bathtime Q&A (Mommy/Jade)

What does a doggy say? oof
What about a kitty? owww
A cow? mooo
A duck? ack ack
A monkey? oo oo ah ah
How bout an elephant? {lips together blowing raspberries}
What does mama say? hi


7 comments:

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

Her laugh is contagious! I am laughing just watching her. I miss you guys!

Amber said...

so cute!! I love seeing babies laugh!!

Jannet said...

Your blogs just keep getting better and better and this one was so precious!!! Except no, it was even more than that.

Kelli Albaugh said...

I love her cute little laugh! That's so fun that she's talking more. And that is so awesome about the scrapbooking supplies--I'm jealous!

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

When I watched this Brogan heard it and came running from the other room to watch it. He watched it twice smiling, laughing and trying to copy her sounds.

Scott & Katie said...

i love it! I love how hearing a baby laugh can instantly make my day better! And their little voices when they talk is so sweet. You said it best...the greatest sounds in the world!

Mason & Laura said...

That really IS the best sound in the world!! Ahh, I love how the end after she's finished being tickled and the last few laughs and a *sigh* of joy. Adorable!