
My excuse for the lack of updates is that we've spent this last month on kind of a rollercoaster; moving, working, etc. We've had our computer set up but now we finally have the camera and all the cords needed to upload pictures and whatnot. So here we go!
Aaron has been working extra hard this last month on a huge landscaping project. They have a bunch of guys from the college working for their company but school starts soon so they've been on overload trying to get things done before they go back to school.
The ballet performance I rehearsed for all summer (which took up every single one of my Saturdays since April) was a couple of weekends ago. It went great and I had a lot of fun. I'm so happy to be dancing again!
Jade has been changing like crazy! I can't believe how fast she learns new things. She's been crawling for a few months, but now she stands up in the middle of the floor on her own without holding on to anything. She'll be walking any day. She'll turn 10 months in just a few days.
We really haven't had the time to do anything fun all summer long so I have very few pictures, but here are the ones that I managed to get. This weekend, we're going to Martin's Cove with Aaron's family for Labor Day, so I'll get pictures then.
Jade already knows how to play the piano all by herself. She wrote this song.
On our first free weekend, we went to Jackson for the Art Fair and then had pizza. This was Jade's first piece of pizza (well, actually just the crust).
I just thought this was cute. For the most part she's really good at taking baths, until she decides she wants to bite the drain stopper...

She doesn't look very happy here but I don't have very many pictures of the two of us together.

Oh I love her! She's got tons of drool dripping off her chin.

live poultry market near me
3 years ago
4 comments:
Thank you for finally updating it, I had forgotten what Jade looked like!! I hope everything is getting better. Love you :)
Cute pics Whitney! Your little girl HAS grown so much and she just gets cuter and cuter by the second!!! That is awesome that you are dancing again!!!! Did you videotape your performance??? I want to see it!!!!! you are an amazing dancer!!!!!!:) Glad that you are doing it again!!!:)
Yay! we missed you! Brogan is always excited about videos of Jade.
Just adorable as usual! Having a little girl is just so much fun!!!
Post a Comment