Daryn and Jon are married! Daryn looked so beautiful and Jon was so handsome! They're a great couple. It was a very good day.









Some of the family meeting before the wedding
Daryn pre-wedding dress
I did her hair! I have hidden talents apparently.
Trying to get pictures of the couple without annoying them.
The Norris's backyard
Jon's family
Me and my dad
All the nieces from both sides. This was a tough one to get!
All my favorite men. I love them!
Cutting the cake.
live poultry market near me
3 years ago
11 comments:
Hey how fun! I just hpped over to Daryn's blog. Now you have a reason to come visit us too! Wow they picked some nice$$ apartments to live in.
oh my!!!! whitney!!! i'm so glad you're on here!!! how are things going with the baby!!?!? man.... we're all growing up aren't we? i can't believe daryn got married! i just saw her a couple weeks ago and i didn't think it was coming up so soon!!! hurray!!! david and i are still in rexburg for one more year.... we're living at the village by world's gym. yay! i hope all is well!!! miss and love you!
SO I just found the link to your ballet company....so jelous is all I can say. Will you please tell everyone hello for me.
Wow. Tell Daryn congrats for me! She looked beautiful. You did an awesome job on her hair. I esspecially liked the video when that kid runs up and trys to grab the cake. priceless!
Yay! I can't wait to see more pictures! I LOVE Daryn's hair. She looks gorgeous. Happy happy!
Actually, those were the cheapest apartments of the 10 or so we looked at :)......
Be sure to let me know when the other pictures come in ok?
i was planning on going... until i remembered that we're leaving in the morning to go to another family reunion. rats! i would totally have met up with you though! i try to tell adam about how intense the books are and he looks at me like i'm a crazy person. how are you doing? anything new and exciting going on?
Wow, what a beautiful wedding! What an exciting time for you sister and your whole family. You wanna move out here, huh? Mason's program ends the Spring of '09 so who knows where he'll find a job after that (we'll probably hope for something back west to be closer to family) though we really do like it here. Next time you come to visit we should get together for lunch if you can squeeze it in.
hey! how are you guys? your little girl is growing up so fast!
so... i'm in the middle of breaking dawn and don't know how i feel about it yet. when i finish... i'll share my thoughts.
that's so awesome you're on the upper valley dance co. when is your next show? i'd love to come and watch!
i might have already asked this, but i don't remember, so, where are you guys building your house and where are you living at? next time i go up, we should get together.
Did you notice there's a UFO in the second picture down? I keep forgetting to tell D about that. Wonder what it means.
Anyway...
Post a Comment