My baby sister is marrying the love of her life, Jon Norris, on Friday, July 18th. Last weekend, I threw her a bridal shower in Provo, Utah. I had a lot of fun, so I'm guessing she did too because she's the one who got the presents. Anyway, it was nice to see family and friends and celebrate this happy time in D's life. I love her :) Thanks to everyone who came and helped me put it together.
This weekend we also took Jade swimming for the first time. She loves the water! I think she swallowed half the pool.
live poultry market near me
3 years ago
8 comments:
Oh my goodness!... Thank you so much for sharing. You'll never know how hard it was for me to miss that!
Happy happy joy joy Daryn!!!
Loved the front row seat for Jade's first water adventure too!
Jade is so stinkin cute.Where did you take her swimming? Is your sister marrying a guy from Rexburg? I think I might know him.
ok. I think the best part about those darling videos of Jade is Aaron's tan lines! Can we say farmer's tan??? That is too funny. His lines are almsot as bad as Stan's were in St. Thomas! :)
ohhh those videos of Jade swimming were so cute--she really loved that water! And can I please take notes on how you throw parties?! wow, that looked like so much fun and very classy!
It is funny about Stan's hand! YOu have every right to laugh. We laughed for days about it. The genious decided to force open one of those glass syrup dispensers (like the ones at Ihop. It already had a crack in it, I guess. Anyway, long story short...he pulled the entire top off, exposing a clean, sharp glass edge with the ability to cut very deep! His hand slipped and he sliced right through it. He said it didn't even hurt. I was almost crying for him! You could see the bone in his knuckle. Needless to say, we met his medical deductible for the year in one blow to the emergency room. Very expensive! He was so mad at himself, it was funny. I laughed hard when he asked me if it was necessary to go to the hospital. He thought a bandaid and some neosporin would be fine! Men!!! :)
oh sheesh- I thought it was crazy when we got married! Now our younger siblings are! we're old...anyway- give Daryn a big congratulations for me!! I can't wait to see wedding pictures! She is going to be a Beautiful bride!!
SO CUTE of Jade in the water!!! and congrats to your sister!!
Why is Aaron wearing a white shirt in the pool?... ;)
Post a Comment