3.21.2013

What you've been waiting for: A Love Story


Here it is, complete with a soundtrack.  The song choice is actually meant to be quite literal as to signify a love story between me and my new home :) Enjoy (pay no mind to the occasional clutter, what did you expect?)


I think my favorite line is "A window breaks on a long dark street and a siren wails in the night.  But I'm alright cause I have you (the new house of course) here with me and I can almost see through the dark there is light".  The window breaking and siren wailing may in fact be accurate as I have twin 2 year olds.  But with my house, I can tackle anything.

And of course another favorite is "If you knew how happy you are making me. I never thought I'd love anyone (or thing) so much".

(Bri, I'm thinking of you as I listen to this)

Hope you can all come visit and fall in love like I have!




5 comments:

Jannet said...

You are so funny and talented (and obviously in love!) How in the heck did you get the kids out of the way in order to film this?

Daryn N said...

I can't wait to see it in person. It looks awesome and Im' glad you're so happy! :)

Sharon McKee said...

Ok, I totally have house envy. It's been 4 years since I've owned a house. And yours has so much light and big open spaces! Awesome! Thanks for sharing

Brianna and Byron Putnam said...

you better have thought of me as you put this together!!! ah, such a great movie. I love your new house!! So roomy and lots of storage. It's beautiful and I'm impressed with how much decoration you already have up!!!

barlow.stephanie said...

What a lovely home and very nicely decorated. When can we stop by for a visit?