I've calmed down a little about the financial situation. Mostly because
today the sunshine made it feel like 60 degrees outside. That can cure anything.

I do have some great things going on, so there's that. I start back to teaching a weekly Zumba class tomorrow! I am psyched about it, and slightly nervous that I'll be the only one there. But even if I am, I'm going to put on a happy face and look like this.
I was asked at the studio I teach at if I want to take over teaching their Barre class. Well I have never taken barre and I don't even really know what it means, unless a bunch of adults want to come do some plies and tendus. Has anyone taken it and can tell me if its worth getting certified??
Some bullet worthy news (as much for me as it is for you)...
•Jade had her immunizations last week and she was incredible! She walked into the clinic with a smile on her face and handed the nurse her "golden ticket" (immunization record) and said "I'm hear for my kindergarten shots!" She didn't shed a single tear. And she's been telling people every day since that she got "three shots!"
•The next day was kindergarten registration
•Time Out For Women is this weekend! I'm very excited for a relaxing and inspirational two days with my sister/mother-in-law.
•Jade got her haircut today and she actually let them cut off more than a half an inch! When they were done she happily said "I look like Dora!" and the hair dresser said "You are much prettier than Dora".
•I turn 30 in less than a month...
•Soon after that I get to take a girls trip to AZ with my college dance friends, go to our family reunion at Aspen Grove, perform in the Dancers Workshop progress performance in Jackson (more info TBA), and celebrate my 7 year anniversary with Aaron.
It is helpful (along with the sunny weather) to keep reminding myself that there are things to look forward to.



2 comments:
Yes, Jade, you look much cuter than Dora :)
With 4 kids, I am so glad you get out often. So necessary in Teton Valley!
Also-I need that tour. :)
I love the Zumba poster! And I'm SO glad you have so many things to look forward to! You deserve it more than anyone I know! Good to see that Jade finally redeemed herself! (her hair looks adorable) As does that picture of Aaron in Jade's little ladybug bed...
Post a Comment