That is the level of my stress.
Medical bills paid in the last 24 hours: $3577.52
Medical bills still owing: $7919.73
And that is not including health insurance premiums totaling $450/month or the monthly amount of $710 I will be responsible for if I begin this MS therapy my doc and everyone else insists I start.
Big thank you's to RSV, pneumonia, kidney stones, Magnetic Resonance imaging, MS, labor and delivery, and rich doctors who are taking advantage of us.
{deep breath}
At least I'm finally giving everyone a photo update. These are from my niece Shaylee's baby blessing, our trip to Twin Falls and Boise, and just some random cute shots of our little ones.
 |
| mmm, green smoothies |
 |
| View of our neighborhood from the upstairs guest room |
 |
| Despicable Me in 3D |
4 comments:
Ugg, I'm sorry. Medical bills are ridiculous. I think our health care program is a bit out of control. I wish I had some answers.
Is your Doctor still pushing Tysabri? My dad actually liked the treatment much more than Avonex. His side effects weren't nearly as noticeable.
You are amazing Whitney!!!! You will get through these stressful times. You have a beautiful family! All of the kiddos are getting so big!
Yes, just BREATHE! And keep taking pictures... :)
Just hang in there! Your mom among SO many others are with you. Love you honey!
And as Denisse said, "You are amazing!!!!"
we just paid $8500 for labor and delivery. the good news, i put it on my credit card and got 8500 points, so i can get $100 gift card to somewhere. maybe i'll go shopping for clothes, or buy diapers.....yea, that's probably what i'll do.
Post a Comment