If you're reading this and you are not my parents or siblings, you may not know that we have a new addition to the McKee family basketball team.
I'm thrilled, although shocked. I thought for SURE I could trust my intuition this time. I was so excited to get the 4 giant tubs of Jade's old clothes out. Maybe next time...
Look at that flexibility
How COOL is this!? It was my first 3D ultrasound in all 3 pregnancies, even though I had like 5 ultrasounds with the twins.
And by the end of it I'm pretty sure he had completely flopped to the other side. He is a mover, that's for sure. Just what I need in my house.
But while we're waiting, look what I have to enjoy :)
I was taking this pic of Calder's hand to send to Aaron to ask if he thought his finger was broken. But you can't even see the black and blue-ness of his thumb. So really its just a cute picture of his little hand, that I want to hold all day.
Pretty cool dad.
I'm not really a fan of posting pictures of foods you're eating, but whatever...isn't this the prettiest bowl of fruit you've ever seen? I ate it all.








6 comments:
Wahoo! Congrats on #4.
What amazing ultrasound pictures! He's adorable! What a beautiful family you're going to have! Not that you don't already... Can't wait to see EVERYONE!
Love it! Congrats! We never saw "that" on an ultrasound, and not for lack of trying! Cute hand...before you know it that hand will be seven and starting 2nd grade! Also, I love that Marjorie Pay Hinckley quote! :)
For life of me, I could not find his "boy parts"....it just looks like a big blob to me. haha. But the rest of your ultrasounds are really great, love how flexible he is :) You have some cute little kiddos, I love them. Can't wait to hold this one!!
Congrats on another boy Whitty! I like how you're already thinking of "next time" you're pregnant. I'm still not ready to think about my next time and McKay's almost 3. Haha! I do like the fruit pic - that's what I craved most with McKay. Hope you're feeling good.
P.S. Thanks for posting all the reunion pics. It made me not as sad that I missed it!
that's super awesome you are having another boy. How fun for all your boys to have little built in buddies :)
Post a Comment