7.15.2012

I've had a hard time posting this week because I couldn't decide what was appropriate to post about.  There has been so much happen in the last week, good and bad, and its just overwhelming.  So I'm not going to do justice to any of these events, I'm simply going to list them for now.  I may or may not embellish at a later date...

Most importantly to note, Aaron's dad passed away one week ago.  He had struggled for a long time, with his health and other things, but he was a great man who had a positive influence on so many lives.  I don't know what to say besides that we will miss him so much and I'm grateful for his kindness to me and my kids.  I have a lot of pictures of this week coming so I will do a separate post for that.



Starting on Monday I managed to teach a week long kids dance camp despite all that had to be done.  I'm glad I did it even though it was hard.  Jade had a blast. I wish grandpa had been there to take his awesome pictures.




Wands I made for the class

Last weekend I had a girls overnight trip to tropical Idaho Falls :) We shopped and ate and "slept" in a hotel before going to Denny's and returning to reality on Saturday morning.  I've got some wonderful friends.







3 comments:

Daryn N said...

I love those little wands, good job! Your tropical vacation looked like fun too ;)
Hope the family is doing ok, love you all

Anonymous said...

Miss you!! Hope your doing ok! Thinking of you and Aaron.

Jannet said...

Whitney, you are so special! And this blog made me cry! And not only because of the beautifully signed photo from all the grandkids, and the precious dance class pics.. but also the fact that you are able to go have awesome weekends with your friends (and that Aaron supports you!) And that little cushioned corner at Denny's made me sniff a bit as well... Because a ton of pictures have been taken in that little corner over the years... and I think I've saved them all. Love you.