7.02.2012

Celebrate America

Saturday was Huntsman Springs' annual Celebrate America event.  Oh my goodness.  I can't believe my tiny little country town has something this HUGE and amazing (albeit challenging to do alone with 3 kids while pregnant.  Whew.  Maybe that was a mistake).

But seriously, it was so inspiring, and people came from all over to be a part of it.  I'm so glad we got to go this year and hope we can make it an annual event (and that next year Aaron will be home for the first half to take the FOUR kids with me).  I love my country.









4 comments:

Daryn N said...

i love your new blog header, very clever :) That looks like lots of fun, good idea having the kids in their pj's. maybe we'll take ray to fireworks this year.
also, i wish i could dance around and not care what other people think of me ;)

Sharon McKee said...

These pictures make me grumpy. Why must you all get together without me???

Jannet said...

Amazing. Really! Goes to show that there are wonderful things to be had everywhere! Loved the vids! Thanks for my fireworks fix... and such a cute vid of Jade! And also these pictures are now among some of my favorites! Such a beautiful family. Looks like you had a wonderuful time! Happy Independence Day you all!

And also, your new A&W banner looks really awesome, btw...

Sharon McKee said...

Ok, point taken. I know they say riches can't buy us happiness, but I think it sure helps. Then we could have all been there (outer banks, Driggs fireworks) together.