11.14.2011

Too much

I should probably just focus my attention on one young adult fiction book to movie adaptation at a time.  But if you're more into Hunger Games you need to watch this! I almost cried watching it.  Because I'm a nerd.  And because it looks really good. I'm just happy I know how the movie will end or I don't think I could take it.

4 comments:

Sharon McKee said...

EEEEK! I can't wait to SEE IT!!!!!!!!

Jannet said...

LOLOLOLOLOL! And HAHAHAHA! Well, now I know what I'll be doing when I come out in the spring! No, but seriously, it looks great. So glad I don't know how it ends! I'm weird that way...

Sharon McKee said...

Ok, I've watched this like four times since you posted this. I CAN'T WAIT! (I told Lohn the end of the world better not come before I get to see this.)

barlow.stephanie said...

I also loved the trailer. I watched it a few times in a row. I just started the 3rd book and cannot wait to see how they adapt it into a movie.