11.10.2011

Latest craft day creations


I got this "hand turkey" idea from Blue's clues :) The idea is to make a little book and on each page you put something your thankful for.  But Jade just put a stamp on each page.

In this video, Aaron was trying to catch the boys holding hands and giggling, which you can see for about a second.  And then Calder and Aaron spend the rest of the time trying to get Everest interested again in all the fun they were having.

4 comments:

Daryn N said...

ahhhh sooo cute! I love them. I see Calder's gonna be the annoying little brother...haha
wv:shiza....my next kid's name

Sharon McKee said...

I miss those babies!!!!

Jannet said...

I loved this blog and the video.. and left a comment! But it's not showing up. Would you consider changing your blog so that comments show up immediately? Just so that we know they went thru? I mean, you could always change it back if you ended up getting all sorts of rude comments. But I seriously don't think that's very likely...

Mason & Laura said...

Whitney! you are so creative, thanks for the craft ideas, I'm excited to do them with my kids!

Yes I am pregnant! I am due Feb 5 (so about 28 weeks along) and we're having another boy.

For some reason with this pregnancy they didn't do an ultrasound early on, so I was sure I was having twins (because of your twins!) But when the 20 week ultrasound came along I found out there's only 1 in there. Whew!

I don't know if I could handle twins, Whitney. You amaze me! They really are SO ADORABLE though, so maybe it would be kinda fun. But I guess I don't need to worry about that now, do i?

So now that I've written a novel on your blog I'll go :)