11.22.2011

Farm Livin' is the life for me

So the other day I'm running late for my Zumba class, thinking about why I could possibly have so few people in my classes and whether I really should be stressed about being late.  What am I doing wrong? Then I get to a road block...


I'm pretty sure if I want to teach a class with 100 people who love to latin dance, I'm living in the wrong town. Thank you cows for the reminder.

And what would a blog post be without the kids that make my farm house a home?

2 comments:

Kelli Albaugh said...

Cows . . . wow. Never fails in small town Idaho. I had to wait for sheep once in Caldwell. By the way, I can't believe how big your kids are! So cute!

Jannet said...

Haha... Wow... Deja Vu! I suddenly feel like I'm right back there... all over again!!!