Too much cuteness! "Say Cheese Boys!" lolOh my gosh, Thanksgiving is just too far away! Thank you for these!
Hey!Of course I remember you. Also your husband was in one of my wards at Ricks, I swear. Did he live at Georgetown?I don't recognize your friends name, but we are based up at Schofield with the Army and live in Ewa Beach.
cute!! i love the fhe or something...does she really know what resurrection is? anyway i love how squirmy she was and how patient aaron was:)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Too much cuteness! "Say Cheese Boys!" lol
Oh my gosh, Thanksgiving is just too far away! Thank you for these!
Hey!
Of course I remember you. Also your husband was in one of my wards at Ricks, I swear. Did he live at Georgetown?
I don't recognize your friends name, but we are based up at Schofield with the Army and live in Ewa Beach.
cute!! i love the fhe or something...does she really know what resurrection is? anyway i love how squirmy she was and how patient aaron was:)
Post a Comment