10.10.2011

9 months and moving

 What we finally get to enjoy...
-They are both crawling now, although Everest knows he's faster at the army crawl so thats what he does.
-Everest is a climber.  Already. Favorite places to climb (of course): into the plants and onto the [very hard] mantle.
-They both stand themselves up on things.
-Calder is very sensitive, he cries more easily when we leave a room or say "no"
-They both have huge appetites.  They will eat ANYthing that I feed them.
-They sleep all night, and have been for months now.  They are usually in bed by 7 and up at 6:30 on the dot.
-Usually Everest is the one getting into trouble while Calder watches and tries to decide if he can, or should, do it too. But I catch him before he gets to try. 
-They laugh at each other for no reason.
Calder eyes

A soft place to stand

Mmmmm dirt
And we can't leave out the snow day we had on Friday
 
My crawlers

3 comments:

Jannet said...

Hahahaha Spectacular! As is that first photo. It's a work of art! I need to be able to read them bedtime stories NOW!

Daryn N said...

I'm so proud of them!! They're so big! That post made me laugh, everything you wrote. I loved the comment about Calder watching Everest trying to decide if he should follow :) ps....I hope you have a baby gate at the top of your stairs now that they're moving so fast. Trust me......

Mason & Laura said...

I CANNOT believe how big they are! Seriously, didn't you just come home from the hospital?? wow, what cuties!!!