I am so excited for you! And I don't expect you to wait until I get there, later in the week, to see it (haha, of course not!) but I'll definitely plan to go with you for your second time around.
Is this seriously PG 13? If not, I can go, and then tell you about it. heh!
Ooo...nudity? Sex scenes...ha ha. Maybe Stan will actually let me drag him to this one. Just kidding! I hope I didn't make him sound perverted! I just think alot more guys will go to this one than the 1st:)
3 comments:
I am so excited for you! And I don't expect you to wait until I get there, later in the week, to see it (haha, of course not!) but I'll definitely plan to go with you for your second time around.
Is this seriously PG 13? If not, I can go, and then tell you about it. heh!
I am nerdy or what. I just got goosebumps watching that. It looks like it is going to be really good.
Ooo...nudity? Sex scenes...ha ha. Maybe Stan will actually let me drag him to this one. Just kidding! I hope I didn't make him sound perverted! I just think alot more guys will go to this one than the 1st:)
Post a Comment