6.02.2011

Happy snapshots

"You never see the hard days in a photo album, but those are the ones that get you from one happy snap shot to the next."
- Mr. Leezak in Just Married

Thank you Brigitte for reminding me about this quote.  You're amazing, because I was thinking this exact same thing yesterday as I wrote the post about expectations but didn't know quite how to word it.  I wanted to share it because it is so true.

3 comments:

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

YAY! This totally made my day :) I was too lazy to look up the quote last night (or put the movie in the dvd player). Today is not one of my happy snapshot days. My heart is aching for my sister who just had a miscarriage this week. I'm frustrated with my calling at church, my husband is a thousand miles away and its past lunch time, Brogan has watched cartoons all morning and I'm still in my jammies. (although I kind of like that since I have a week off work, I can if I want). Thanks for posting the quote :) Here's too looking forward to our snapshot days to come.

Jannet said...

That quote is so true. I'm going through all my photo albums right now, trying to organize them all and I have literally hundreds of thousands of photos. And those were just of the good times... almost too many to even deal with. So thank goodness there were at least a couple of down times or I'd be stuck organizing these things for the rest of my life!

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

That's why it's good to take cute pictures. It helps to forget the days we didn't photograph or even want to remember:)