Sometimes they even have their own castle. Yesterday we asked her "Would you like a real Rapunzel doll or would you rather just play with your tissue dolls?" She said tissue dolls. She has a wonderful imagination :) I would say its a pretty cheap way to entertain your kids, but we go through several rolls of toilet paper a week this way.
But she sure is happy! And cute too.

5 comments:
HA! Perhaps this is why McKay unrolls our toilet paper...he's just making dolls. Or because he's a stinker.
I wonder how many generations it takes us to realize that you don't have to spend money on store bought toys?
I had this little box of 6 marbles lined with that cushie stuff that comes with cheap jewelry... and each of my marbles had a name. I carried them to school with me and cared for and talked to them everyday. I think this was in 5th grade.. lol.
But I had to seriously laugh at the toilet paper scraps. Ah.. bless her heart! It's probably really important to her right now to have some little things of her own that she created herself!
Just love the snow angel pic!... and of course all of them!
This is hillarious! It's good that you're writing these cute things down so she can remember them when she's older. Beautiful family Whitney!
that is so funny she does that. so cute! she'll love that you documented that someday. :)
cute little family pic too!
That is so funny! At least you can throw away her "toys" at the end of the day. There are w few toys I'd like to be able to toss! Thank you McDonalds for hundreds of lame toys I find everywhere!
Post a Comment