No, I'm not pregnant again. But I was supposed to still be (Thank goodness I'm not). And also, this is the only red shirt that I own and it was Valentine's Day.
Thank you Aaron for always being a wonderfully sweet husband, every day not just today. I laughed so hard at this card. Mostly because, if you know Aaron, you know that he can rattle off random facts such as this one all day long if you let him. And when I was done reading this card he said "I actually already knew about this flower".
Thank you boys for the last 6 weeks that I wasn't even supposed to have with you! Which one's which?
Thanks Kathy for the cute monkey bottoms :)
My BEAUtiful "baby" girl, thank you for always saying you're sorry even if you could have gotten away with it without us knowing...
Thank you Sharon for the amazing cookie recipe. Don't tell Jade that Aaron and I just ate ALL of them while she was in the other room...
Thank you bedtime, you are my favorite time of the day.
live poultry market near me
3 years ago



5 comments:
i just love your darling little boys!!! i can't wait to NOT be pregnant anymore!! i am very jealous of your non-pregnant self :)
and i would have eaten all those cookies too...
Whitney, I love the valentine shirt! HA! You're so cute as is your sweet little family. Those cookies look very scrumptous!
Seriously... This was my favorite blog of yours. Ever.
!!!
looks like you have tons of little blessings! those cookies look good! how do you have time to bake with newborn twins? anyway you look great. Happy V-day on Monday:) and Happy due date:) We celebrated Brady's Homecoming from the hospital last week too on the 12th!
So glad the little outfits fit! What handsome little men and what adorable little behinds!
I love that you have a blog so we can keep in touch!
Post a Comment