12.27.2010

Some Holiday Highlights

My mom made this card and I wanted to share it.  Isn't it cute??

Jade playing dress up in my old dance costume

Making cookies for Santa.  He only ate 1 of them and now we have a bag of way too many cookies.

Yes mom, that is my old snowsuit.

Joseph, Mary, and baby Jesus on Christmas Eve.  Sorry that I made you wear a towel Aaron.

Jade, Grandma Johnson, and Grandma McKee

My mother in law gave me this beautiful jade necklace so that I can always have Jade with me :)

Thank you Lohn, Sharon, and family for the awesome cheer uniform.

Shirt/sweatshirt, necklace, and toy each from a different grandparent, tights from me and Aaron, hair clip (that you can't see) from Aunt Heather.  Thanks everyone!

Christmas Day with cousin Brie, hiding so that she didn't have to come home with us.

3 comments:

Jannet said...

There's just too much to be said about these photos! I loved seeing her in your "Toyshop Dolly" costume... and the snowsuit... wow, memories come flooding back!

Beautiful pictures all!

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

Cute post. Jade is so grown up looking. To answer your question about my post, I am pretty sure she wasn't Jewish. There is a possibility that she celibrates Kwanza, but I don't think so. My guess is that she either just doesn't celibrate it because they don't believe in it, or maybe they are Jahova Witness. I got the fealing she didn't celibrate any holidays. I just wish the two had realized that Christmas is more than just a hassle to deal with :)

Unknown said...

Maybe if you made Chocolate Chip Cookies Santa would have eaten more cookies.