12.21.2010

32 week stats

Baby A: 4 lbs 3 oz, 55%ile for weight, vertex (head WAY down), moving like CRAZY, heart rate today was 188bpm!!

Baby B: 3 lbs 6 oz, 22%ile for weight (just a little guy), breech, a little lazy as far as a I can tell.  Or maybe just annoyed to have to be squeezed in so tight with another boy.  His heart rate was only like 120-something and instead of kicking he just sticks his backside out. 

Of course their positions could always change up until the last minute, even with twins.  And I'm hoping little "B" will chub up a little.  Both are healthy and everything is fine.

And in case you're wondering, twin pregnancy is much much more uncomfortable than "singleton" pregnancy. Ugh.  At first I thought this will be great, I can get two babies for the "price" of one! (Not the monetary price of course, because that is much higher).  This is not true.  I taught dance up until less than 2 months before Jade was born, and I went on a walk the day she was born.  Now I'm lucky if I can stand up out of a chair without help, lots of grunting, and some type of contraction.  But I guess I did only have to go through morning sickness once and that's pretty cool.

4 comments:

Sharon McKee said...

I can't wait to meet my nephews!!! And yes, baby B needs to chub up. Eat more chocolate. And grunt away.

Tricia said...

I'd imagine that with all of those extra appendages, that pregnancy discomfort would be heightened. I'm so excited for your little family. Keep those babies cooking.

Daryn N said...

hahaha "a little lazy as far as I can tell"...that made me laugh. I can't wait to meet these little boys!!!! One of which I will be calling Exuadwor....cause that's my WV. Love you all!

Jannet said...

Awww... come on Baby B... grammy's rooting for you to chub up too!

(Why am I picturing him right now as one of those little animated Disney characters with big eyes?...)

Thanks SO much for the update Whit! Hang in there!