4.26.2010

Raaarrrr


This is us at Yellowstone Bear World :) It was my first time in my 9 years living in Idaho and we only agreed to go because it was half-off day. I'm posting pictures of the rides first because that was the best part! I'm just glad I have a child so I have an excuse to ride these, because otherwise they would have told me I'm too big. But really, we had a great time and saw a lot more animals than I thought we'd see. Scroll down to the bottom to watch the video of the bear climbing on top of our car (should I count that as my 4th accident this year?)

Jades first "roller coaster"


Pretty much on every ride she said "I want to ride that one" then cried the whole time during it, and then at the very end when it stopped said "oh, that was fun!". And then onto the next ride :)

The only animal to pet in the petting zoo






10 comments:

Daryn N said...

I loved every moment of that blog post, thanks for sharing :)

Jannet said...

Best blog ever! Awesome! I would have completely freaked out with that bear on my car! I loved that Jade seemed to be enjoying the whole day. Such a lucky little girl to have such fun experiences!

Jennifer said...

Lions and tigers and bears...oh my!!!

That was amazing! We love you guys!
dad and Jen

Mason & Laura said...

what?? I didn't realize the bears were so up close and personal! I can't believe one climbed on your car ... and you guys were just laughing about it! That looks like a pretty cool place, I should've gone while I lived in Idaho!

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

I love the picture of your faces in the cutout! So funny!

Sean and Rachel said...

Way to get that bear in trouble! I've been to Bear World once and I wasn't a huge fan. Looks like you guys had a good time though. Maybe it'll be better when I can take McKay.
OH! I joined Team McKee for the walk! YAY! I can't wait! Do you know what colors the shirts will be (I wanted to dress McKay in the same color). Also, Do you know what time it starts? I had a hard time finding it on the page.

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

I just figured it out! I didn't see this post because you went private its not updating on my feed, I need to move you down to the list of private bloggers. lol

Denisse said...

I'll have to take the kids there when we are there in June...I lived in Idaho for 9 years and NEVER once did I go to Bear World...I always drove by it and always wanted to go...so hopefully this summer it will happen!:)

Amber said...

that place looks super fun! why have I never heard of it??

Dr. Dennis N. Marshall said...

Okay I really love the family photo in the bear backdrop. Jade is making a great growling face-so cute.