4.10.2010

Doesn't really have anything to do with previous post

We decided we're going to have a private blog now, so if you'd like an invite please leave a comment with your email address, or email it to me at Whitneyjademckee@yahoo.com. I'll wait a week or so before I make it private. I love using this blog to keep family and friends updated on our lives, its fun for me and kind of a creative outlet. And for those of you who I never get to see this is sometimes the only way to do this! But this will be better all around. I hope its not too much of a pain and that those of you who look at our blog will continue to do so.

And whoever can guess what movie this is from gets to be first on my invite list :)
“I had this guy leave me a voice mail at work, so I called him at home, and then he emailed me to my BlackBerry, and so I texted to his cell, and now you just have to go around checking all these different portals just to get rejected by seven different technologies. It’s exhausting.”

18 comments:

Christianne said...

Drew Barymore in ...shoot what is that movie called. I saw it. Adam was the only boy in the whole theater. Oh HE'S JUST NOT IN TO YOU. Do I win? Add me to your blog. I'll send you an email.

Brianna and Byron Putnam said...

that would be.... he's just not that into you ;) briannadabell@gmail.com

Sharon McKee said...

I want in! sharondmckee@yahoo.com

Elle said...

ooh please!!! i would love to keep looking at your blog!!

lkjohnson_27@hotmail.com

Daryn N said...

i just want to say that I knew what it was from, but just happened to check your blog too late. But it's ok, I know I'm first in your heart :)

ionetabune@gmail.com (i use my old address for blogging)

Jannet said...

Making your blog private is for sure one way to assure more viewers...

Anyway, you know I want in!

Anonymous said...

shaunna3@hotmail.com

ps - i hate private blogs:)

Tara said...

taralee.carlson@gmail.com

Hope your concert went well!!

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

stannic1006@aol.com
I would love to meet up with you nex week. What days will you be here? Give me a call and we will set something up. It would be nice seeing you again.

Kelli Albaugh said...

Sorry about the recent bad luck. I hate winter--especially in the spring. Anyway, I read you blog and would love to stay connected. My email: kellialbaugh@gmail.com.

Sean and Rachel said...

I'm sad that you're making it hard for me to stalk you! Please put me on your list so it's still possible.

Mrs.Edwards2@mac.com

Amber said...

i want to still read your blog!! my email is: keller.amber@gmail.com

Kathy Low said...

I'd love to keep in touch! I hope to open my own family blog a little closer to the due date for all those who are far away. Hope things are well.
Kathy_Low08@yahoo.com
P.S. Jade is just far too cute!

Denisse said...

I definitely need an invite Whitney!

denisse.jensen@gmail.com

Megan Potter said...

That's funny I got the same email about my aunt getting mugged in Europe and asking to wire money to her. Good thing I called her. What a scam. Sorry you got hacked so bad. My facebook account got hacked too once, I just changed my password. Anyway I wanna be on your blog list!
mmontour321@gmail.com
love ya!
Megan

Lynette said...

I may eventually start my own blog one of these days. But, in the meantime I want to still read yours :) Glad you didn't get mugged in Europe, the email just didn't sound like you, I was pretty sure it was a hack. My email ltiptonrn@gmail.com

Greg and Allice said...

So I know we haven't seen each other in ages but I must confess that I stalk you on your blog so I would love to be added to the list!


Allice


allice.jane@gmail.com

Greg and Allice said...

Ok so I know we haven't seen each other in ages but I must admit that I enjoy catching up on your blog so I would love an invite!

Allice
allice.jane@gmail.com