In case you missed it the first time around...And by the way, this dance may make more sense if you understand what its representing. The guy gives the girl a letter at the beginning saying he's leaving for the war and she's scared she's going to lose him.
I have watched this dance about a hundred times now, and I get chills every time. I don't know why but I just think its beautiful. I don't usually think hip hop is beautiful, but I think that when its communicated like this dance is, that is what dance is all about. I wish that all dance had the ability to do that but unfortunately in this world, this art form has become pretty corrupt. I'm glad that there are still people who want to use their talents to uplift people the way that this one did.
4 comments:
That was my favorite one too! My next favorite was Mia Michaels routine. You know it's good when you get chills! I love that feeling! It makes me want to dance after I watch the show. You should totally try out next year! My friends' sister tried out both years and made it to Vegas, but got cut there. It's fun to see how fast your little girl is growing up! They grow up so fast! How is everything going? Are you building your house up there? Where is it at?
I haven't watched the show yet this season but now I think I will. Loved that! And I forgot how much I love the show! I think this is the one of the few venues on National TV anymore where you can actually get "good" chills. Thanks for sharing!
Wow! Whitney! I loved that! It was so beautiful and the dancers did such a great job! I missed this last show because we were out of town! I'm glad you posted this!!! Thanks!!!
that was a really cool dance! I even had to watch it more than once!
Post a Comment