She's so great at crawling! And also picking up stuff. Here she is picking up the camera.
My old college friend Donna came into town from Chicago with her husband, Mike, and their son Ben. It was so good to see them! Jade and Ben got along great.
live poultry market near me
3 years ago
5 comments:
This is the Donna you danced with... right? I remember her. I didn't even know she was married and had a kid. Fun.
Jadezilla! Bwah! Exactly! Oh my gosh, my knees hurt just watching that.
Amazing though, she seems to know exctly what she wants! And 3 weeks from tonight it'll be her grammy! I hope.
It was fun to see pictures of Donna on here! Your kids are cute together.
OH yay! I have been wondering how Donna was doing! I had no Idea she had moved so far away. I also didn't know she had a baby. Say hello for me. Also We should be driving over next thursday.
She's adorable! Whit, I love how she crawls haha
You guys are so wonderful!
Post a Comment