Aaron's sister Amy took these pictures for us last weekend while we were down in Utah. It was a big weekend--our niece Emily was baptized, our nephew Ethan received the priesthood, it was the General Relief Society Conference, AND it was my first time at IKEA (we bought a crib)! What a great store! And they have great cinnamon rolls (so much for gestational diabetes). We haven't set the crib up yet so I don't have any pictures.
live poultry market near me
3 years ago
3 comments:
O my goodness! These are absolutely beautiful!
I'm weeping now...
mom aka gramma (heh)
I am so glad you found me. You look so great. So cute pregnant. It is so fun to see you. Are you living in Utah? Anyway, good luck this next month with the pregnancy. I can't wait to add you to my blogging world.
I can't believe you only have five more weeks--you look amazing! i think I was twice your size.
Post a Comment