What happens when you're renting a small house is that you end up with a nursery/office/guest (/scrapbooking) room. Its pretty tight in here but we've managed to fit everything else that doesn't belong in one of the other rooms. The other day I said to Aaron we should put the crib together, it will be fun. So he started putting it together and I just took pictures. He is so handy. Anyway, here is our baby's "nursery". It's so exciting!
These are baby's first toys. This is Marzipan, my favorite stuffed animal from when I was a little girl. If you look closely you will see that he has no fur, and I'm also not really sure what kind of animal he is. But he was obviously very loved, and I'm handing him down to our little girl.
This is Aaron's favorite stuffed animal from his childhood. Notice how clean and "unloved" he looks. In a couple of years, after our baby has had her hands on him, I bet he will be furless too. We'll see how much she takes after her mom.
live poultry market near me
3 years ago
2 comments:
Hey! Cute nursery! Cant wait to see you Saturday!
So THERE'S Marzipan... I'm so happy you have him! I was just so afraid that he was lost forever! But nope, just his fur...
Post a Comment