Jade Ondrea McKee was born on Sunday, October 28th, at 5:14 am. She weighed 6 lbs 15 oz (much smaller than Aaron or I were), 18 inches long. I went into labor officially at 10:30 Saturday night, and a very short 7 hours later our first daughter was born! She is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. You probably won't see many pictures on here of anything besides her from here on out.
This is her hospital mug shot...
![]()
We wondered who she looks more like as a baby. Here is Daddy's baby picture...
And Mommy's baby picture...
This was after I got my epidural...a very wise decision.
Epidurals make for very happy daddies
My first time holding our new babyOur first family picture
Daryn sat in the hospital room with us all day Sunday and Monday. She is going to be a wonderful aunt!





There's the princess necklace than Aunt Daryn got for her
Sleeping with Daddy in the hospital. Obviously I was not sleeping because I was taking pictures, which is more important than sleep.
Getting ready to go home
Jade's first home in Driggs, Idaho
live poultry market near me
3 years ago
4 comments:
So wait! My mind is having to process all of this way to fast. She's only two days old and already you're blogging??? After my own heart ya'll are... because I've been waiting around like the dickens here for two days.
What a beauty she is!... except that she really needs to stop being such a grumpy puppy when it's time to go home. Jade... listen to your grammy now. You will absolutely LOVE it there. I promise.
Congrats!! She is so cute and so much hair. Cute name too. You look great too. Christianne
Whitney,
She's absolutely beautiful!!! I'm so happy for you guys :)
CONGRATULATIONS!! she is beautiful!
Post a Comment